ChairClub guarantees that our products are free from defects in materials and workmanship. This Guarantee is valid from the date of delivery to the original End User and is non-transferable. End User means the final purchaser acquiring a product from ChairClub or a ChairClub Authorised Reseller for the purchaser’s own use and not for resale, remarketing or distribution.
Guarantee: Pursuant to this limited Guarantee, if a product fails under ordinary use as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship ChairClub offers:
- a 10 year Guarantee on the following products, not including fabrics, arm pads and foam, excluding normal wear and tear:
- a 5 year Guarantee on the following products, not including fabrics, arm pads and foam, excluding normal wear and tear:
- BAR STOOLS
- a 2 year Guarantee on the following products, not including fabrics, arm pads and foam, excluding normal wear and tear:
- 1st 5 years is full swap out
- 2nd 5 years is parts replacement
- Replacement parts are covered for 2 years or the balance of the original Guarantee, whichever is longer
Guarantee DOES NOT APPLY TO PRODUCT DEFECTS, DAMAGE, OR LOSS RESULTING FROM:
- Normal wear and tear
- Abuse, misuse, or accident (including, without limitation, use of product in unsuitable environments or conditions)
- Second 5 years is parts replacement
- Alteration or modification of the product
- The substitution of any unauthorized non-ChairClub components for use in the place of ChairClub’s components in an integrated product solution
NOTE A product “defect” means an inadequacy in the materials or workmanship of the product that (i) existed at the date of delivery with respect to the product from ChairClub or a ChairClub Authorised Reseller to you and (ii) causes a failure of the product to perform under ordinary use in accordance with the materials and documentation accompanying the product.
- An “ordinary use” means use of the product (i) in conformance with all applicable local, state, federal or national laws, codes and regulations (including without limitation building and/or electrical codes) and (ii) in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and/or instructions in the materials and documentation accompanying the product.
- A “ChairClub Authorised Reseller” means any dealer that (i) is duly authorized by ChairClub to sell the product, (ii) is legally permitted to conduct business in the jurisdiction where the product is sold, and (iii) sells the product new and in its original packaging.
How our chairs are made
Join the club…
Interested in improving your workspace? Want to get the most out of your days work?
Download our FREE Ergonomic Guideline PDF!
Download your FREE Ergonomic Guide now!
Simply enter your email address below to get your Guide.